PROSPECTS OF APPLICATION OF NEW ANTIEPILEPTIC DRUGS
About the AuthorP. N. Vlasov
Vlasov Pavel Nikolaevich – MD, Professor of Neurology of General Medical Faculty and Neurosurgery, Medical Faculty.Address: ul. Delegatskaya, d. 20-1, Moscow, Russia, 127473.
1. Belousova E.D. Epilepsiya i paroksizmal'nye sostoyaniya / Epilepsy and paroxysmal conditions. 2014; 1: 27-33.
2. Baulac M., Brodie M.J, Patten A., Segieth J., Giorgi L. Efficacy and tolerability of zonisamide versus controlled release carbamazepine for newly diagnosed partial epilepsy: a phase 3, randomised, double-blind, non-inferiority trial. Lancet Neurol. 2012; 11: 579-88.
3. French J.A., Krauss G.L., Wechsler R.T. et al. Poster presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society, Seattle, Washington, USA, December 5-9, 2014. Perampanel for tonic-clonic seizures in idiopathic generalized epilepsy. A randomized trial. Neurology. 2015; 85: 1-8.
4. Glauser T., Ben-Menachem E., Bourgeois B. et al. ILAE Treatment Guidelines: Evidencebased Analysis of Antiepileptic Drug Efficacy and Effectiveness as Initial Monotherapy for Epileptic Seizures and Syndromes. Epilepsia. 2006; 47: 1094-1120.
5. Glauser T., Ben-Menachem E., Bourgeois B. et al. Updated ILAE evidence review of antiepileptic drug efficacy and effectiveness as initial monotherapy for epileptic seizures and syndromes. Epilepsia. 2013; 54 (3): 551-563.
6. Krauss G.L., Perucca E., Ben-Menachem E., et al. Long-term safety of perampanel and seizure outcomes in refractory partial-onset seizures and secondarily generalized seizures: Results from phase III extension study 307. Epilepsia. 2014; 55: 1058-1068.
For citation: Vlasov P.N. PROSPECTS OF APPLICATION OF NEW ANTIEPILEPTIC DRUGS. Epilepsia and paroxyzmal conditions. 2015;7(4):40-49.
- There are currently no refbacks.